Author Topic: yamaha cruiser jet ski water spout  (Read 148 times)

michael graham

yamaha cruiser jet ski water spout
« on: October 06, 2017, 07:33:04 PM »
Good site to look up info. Have a 2015 yamaha vx cruiser with a water spout. want to know if anyone else has shut it off some how. I saw someone on youtube that has a rack on the back and looks like the spray still comes out under the rack.
Just wondering if I put a rack and cooler on it will it affect the cooler anyway. thanks.

anz

Re: yamaha cruiser jet ski water spout
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 06:13:10 PM »
Hi, I have 2017 Yamaha VX. I simply remove a hose cramp from one end of the attached hose which is located right underneath of the swim step. Water still comes out of the hose but water is hitting the bottom side of the swim step instead of shooting out in the air.

Offline Opah147

• Global Moderator
  • "we're gonna need a bigger ski"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2017, 10:51:09 AM »
Good site to look up info. Have a 2015 yamaha vx cruiser with a water spout. want to know if anyone else has shut it off some how. I saw someone on youtube that has a rack on the back and looks like the spray still comes out under the rack.
Just wondering if I put a rack and cooler on it will it affect the cooler anyway. thanks.

Hey Michael,

Some yamaha owners use the water spout as a fresh water source for their live bait tank well. My buddy, Yots, added a "Y" mod with a valve to make this happen. This is a great water source while the engine is on, but you'll still need an external bilge pump while the engine is off.

Just something to consider,

Ben  :) :) :)

Offline Plumer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 07:51:08 AM »
Hi Ben, how easy or difficult is to do this? Is there anywhere a video guide or something like that?

Offline Opah147

• Global Moderator
  • "we're gonna need a bigger ski"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 02:00:18 PM »
I'm not aware of any video guide or photos of it....sorry, Pal. Just a set up I saw awhile back. ??? ??? ???