Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Introductions & General Questions / Re: JetWings
« Last post by Opah147 on February 20, 2018, 02:05:03 PM »
Hey Louie. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the write up...looks very cool and functional. Just curious....how much do they go for? Feel free to post more pics on your build.
We'll definitely have to hook up for an outing as soon as the fish counts improve.

Ben :) :) :)
Introductions & General Questions / JetWings
« Last post by Louieweideman on February 14, 2018, 07:17:04 AM »
Hey Guys
I'm in Los Angeles and have been fishing of my ski for the last 2 years. My resent visit to South Africa I met Monty Bergh the owner of JetWings. He was kind and went with me on a fishing trip demonstrating his JetWings. It is amazing. The ski is supper stable and tones of storage for fish, no more fish flopping around on the deck. Long story short, I have purchase a pair and it is arriving on Friday. He has contacted me and is cumming out to install them and using my ski to display it at the Fred Hall boat show, Long Beach and the San Diego one. I would love to hook up with anyone that fish down there. I have not fished in San Diego but want to go. So if any one is interested hit me up. The JetWings are a game changer. I can send you pictures if any one want to see what they look like. My #925-330-1887 just call would love to tell you more, I'm like a kid on Christmas can't wait to get them on my ski.           
Introductions & General Questions / Re: yamaha cruiser jet ski water spout
« Last post by Opah147 on January 15, 2018, 02:00:18 PM »
I'm not aware of any video guide or photos of it....sorry, Pal. Just a set up I saw awhile back. ??? ??? ???
« Last post by Plumer on January 12, 2018, 07:51:08 AM »
Hi Ben, how easy or difficult is to do this? Is there anywhere a video guide or something like that?
Classified / ULTIMATE ROD HOLDER FISHING KIT RACK
« Last post by sambo on October 18, 2017, 09:53:22 AM »
Selling my Jetski rod holder rack. Mint condition with all accessories and more. Fits 2009-2011 and 2012-2017.
Brand new upgraded Igloo cooler with working bilge pump and battery.

Easily convert your jet-ski to a fishing platform with our light weight stainless basket, which has a removable chilly bin and fast mount system.

Includes

Stainless frame to specific for your model ski
4 x rod holders
safety cords for securing rods and reels
net cord
Igloo 51 litre cooler in colour white, complete with fish measure and drain plug
mounting cords

https://jetskifishing.co.nz/collections/fishing-kit-chilly-bin/products/yamaha-sho-sho-cruiser-ultimate-rod-holder-fishing-kit?
variant=1133212316
« Last post by Opah147 on October 09, 2017, 10:51:09 AM »
Good site to look up info. Have a 2015 yamaha vx cruiser with a water spout. want to know if anyone else has shut it off some how. I saw someone on youtube that has a rack on the back and looks like the spray still comes out under the rack.
Just wondering if I put a rack and cooler on it will it affect the cooler anyway. thanks.

Hey Michael,

Some yamaha owners use the water spout as a fresh water source for their live bait tank well. My buddy, Yots, added a "Y" mod with a valve to make this happen. This is a great water source while the engine is on, but you'll still need an external bilge pump while the engine is off.

Just something to consider,

Ben  :) :) :)
« Last post by anz on October 07, 2017, 06:13:10 PM »
Hi, I have 2017 Yamaha VX. I simply remove a hose cramp from one end of the attached hose which is located right underneath of the swim step. Water still comes out of the hose but water is hitting the bottom side of the swim step instead of shooting out in the air.
Introductions & General Questions / yamaha cruiser jet ski water spout
« Last post by michael graham on October 06, 2017, 07:33:04 PM »
Good site to look up info. Have a 2015 yamaha vx cruiser with a water spout. want to know if anyone else has shut it off some how. I saw someone on youtube that has a rack on the back and looks like the spray still comes out under the rack.
Just wondering if I put a rack and cooler on it will it affect the cooler anyway. thanks.
Jet Ski Fishing Report / Re: Big Halibut from the Ski's
« Last post by PNWskifishing on October 01, 2017, 04:03:48 PM »
both these we caught in roughly 150' of water.  the 1st my buddy caught when we were bottom fishing and it hit a plastic swim-bait with some herring scent on it, we were pretty surprised to see it...so the next week i came back solo and fished the area with a plastic squid with mackerel tied to it for some real oily scent.  much bigger than these and getting them on board would get pretty sketchy - and we both got lucky with knocking them out with the gaff/harpoon and neither of us dealt with much thrashing...mine was KO'd right from the get go and never thrashed once.
Jet Ski Fishing Report / Re: Big Halibut from the Ski's
« Last post by Opah147 on September 28, 2017, 03:22:14 PM »
WOW!!!

Gargantuan flatties. How deep were you and what did you hook these behemoths with?

Again.....WOW!!!

Ben ??? ??? ??? ???
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10